Personal Information: The information Sppare.me learns from customers assists it personalize and continuously improve your Sppare.me user experience. Following are the types of information Sppare.me gathers:
- Information Received by You: Sppare.me receives and stores any information you enter on its Website or you provide Sppare.me in any other way. You may choose not to provide certain required information, but then you might not be able to enjoy some of Sppare.me’s features and Services. Sppare.me may use the information provided by you for, inter alia, responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you and communicating with you.
- Use of Mobile / Desktop: When you use Sppare.me Website on your mobile and/or desktop, Sppare.me may receive information about your location and your device, including, inter alia, a unique identifier of your device. Sppare.me may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results and other personalized content. You may, at your sole discretion, turn off location services on your mobile device.
- Automatic Information: Sppare.me receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with it, e.g., Sppare.me may use “cookies” to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses Sppare.me’s Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Sppare.me on other websites.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that Sppare.me may transfer to your device to enable its systems to recognize your device and to provide special features and storage of items in your account between visits. The “Help” feature on most browsers may explain to you how to avoid accepting new cookies to your browser, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and/or how to disable cookies. Since cookies may allow you to enjoy all or part of Sppare.me’s essential features, Sppare.me recommends that you leave them turned on, because if you disable Sppare.me’s cookies, you may not be able to add items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout, or use certain Sppare.me’s services that require you to sign in.
Disclosure of Information Received by Sppare.me: Information about Sppare.me’s customers is an integral part of its business, however, Sppare.me is not in the business of selling its customer’s information to others. Sppare.me may share information about its customers as described below:
- Protection of Sppare.me and Others: Sppare.me may release your personal information when it has a reasonable basis to believe that the releasing of such information is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Customers Service Agreement and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Sppare.me, its customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Policy.
- Sppare.me may release your relevant personal details, medical records and all order history and individually identifiable health information as set forth in the online Customer Service Agreement.
- Third-Party Service Providers: Sppare.me employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on its behalf, including, inter alia, delivery of packages, sending of mails and e-mail, fulfilling orders, analysis of data, provision of marketing assistance, provision of search results and links (including paid listings and links), removing repetitive information from customer lists, processing credit card payments and the provision of customer service. Sppare.me’s third-party service providers receive access only to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
- Business Transfers: Sppare.me continues developing its business. As a result, Sppare.me may sell or buy other businesses or subsidiaries. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Policy (unless the customer consents otherwise). In addition, if all or substantially all of Sppare.me assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Promotional Offers: Sppare.me may send offers to selected customer’s groups on behalf of other businesses. When doing so, Sppare.me will not provide that business your name and address. You may, at your sole discretion, follow the unsubscribe link in the most recent message received if you do not want to receive such promotional offers.
- Health Records:
- Any information entered by you on Sppare.me’s Website concerning your screening or lab results will be held in strict confidence. Sppare.me will not share your information with third parties, unless it will be legally required.
- Please note, that it may be required by law that the physician who ordered a test for samples that are sent in via mail for laboratory testing, to report positive test results for “reportable diseases”. To the extent that your test is positive, the physician who ordered the test is required to submit a Physician “Confidential Sexually Transmitted Disease Reporting Form” to the state in which you reside. The information is primarily used for aggregated statistical reporting for state and national disease tracking and preventive medicine activities. All information is reported and held confidentially with the Departments of Health as they are not allowed by law to share your personal information or results with third parties. Such form may contain the following information (the form may vary according to each state’s requirements): (i) name; (ii) date of birth; (iii) gender; (iv) e-mail address; (v) phone number; (vi) address; (vii) test date; (viii) specimen type and anatomical location; (ix) test result (if positive); (x) treatment (if known).
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might be disclosed to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to elect not to share such information.
Securing Information: Sppare.me makes efforts to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you insert. Sppare.me works on carefully protecting all information about your screening results and lab results. In addition, Sppare.me transmits the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing, which is responsible for an encryption of the credit card details. Sppare.me is currently using Stripe and PayPal as its credit card providers.
Access to Information: Sppare.me may provide you access to information about your account and your interactions with Sppare.me for the purpose of viewing and updating such information.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: Sppare.me’s Website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites.
Your Discretion: As discussed above, you may elect not to provide information, even though it might be needed for using Sppare.me’s Service or to enjoy Sppare.me’s features. You may add or update certain information on certain pages on Sppare.me’s Website. When you update information on Sppare.me’s Website, Sppare.me may keep a copy of the prior version for our records. If you do not want to receive e-mails and/or messages from Sppare.me that are not associated with an order, such as special offers, please follow the unsubscribe link in the most recent message you received.
Age Limit: Sppare.me does not sell nor monitor the sale of its Services to children. Sppare.me sells its Services to adults 18 years of age or older.
Amendments to Policy: Our business changes constantly and our Policy may be amended as well. Sppare.me may e-mail you regarding amendments to the Policy, however, it is your responsibility to check our Website frequently to see whether there are any recent changes. Sppare.me will not materially change its policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the prior consent of customers.
Unless stated otherwise, Sppare.me’s current Policy applies to all information that it has about you and your account.
If you choose to visit Sppare.me’s Website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Customer Service Agreement, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of New Jersey. If you have any queries and/or concern about privacy at Sppare.me’s Website, please contact us at support@Sppare.me.